Welcome to Downtown Vancouver
The place to be
Downtown Vancouver is a favourite spot for locals and visitors alike, with something for everyone. Across the many unique neighbourhoods of the downtown area, you'll find an eclectic blend of historic and modern architecture.
No matter what area you find yourself in, there is always something to see, do, eat and drink:
- Walk the historic cobbled streets of Gastown to see the Victorian architecture, fashion boutiques and souvenir shops - don't forget to get a selfie in front of the Steam Clock
- Hit up Yaletown to shop (or window shop) at the quirky shops and boutiques, then stop for a meal in a trendy restaurant and a stroll in one of the waterfront parks
- Hop on a ship for a cruise of the harbour, take a virtual flight over Canada get some Instagram-worthy pics of the views in Coal Harbour
- Take in the colourful flags and rainbow crosswalks of Davie Village in the West End, known for its diverse community of LGBTQ+ residents and visitors. Shop the local independent stores and cafes, grab dinner at one of the multiple ethnic cuisines and then stay for the thriving nightlife.
- Break out your credit cards on Robson Street, Vancouver's premier shopping district. Robson Street is also home to BC Place Stadium, the Vancouver Public Library and the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- Get entertained on Granville Street by going to a show - from a classical performance at the Orpheum to a rock concert at the Commodore Ballroom - or hit the dance floor at one of the many bars and clubs.
- Meet friends for dim sum and then spend a relaxing afternoon in Chinatown's Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden.
Area Population (2016)
Total Private Homes(2016)
Average value of home
Downtown Vancouver Listings
Properties for sale in Downtown Vancouver
PH-5 188 KEEFER Street in Vancouver: Downtown VE Condo for sale (Vancouver East) : MLS®# R2482329
PH-5 188 KEEFER Street Downtown VE Vancouver V6A 0E3$1,349,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 990 sq. ft.92 m2Beautiful two-level penthouse apartment with magnificent water view. Built by renowned developer Westbank Corp., This lovely unit has two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, each floor has a generous sized walkout balcony for taking in the gorgeous sunsets. The suite comes with two side by side parking spots equipped with electric vehicle high capacity charger. High end appliances and cabinets. Extra upgrades include heated floors in the kitchen and bathrooms, built-in wall unit and desk and closet organizers. Walking distance to Sun Yat Sen garden and Rogers arena. Move in and enjoy this vibrant area! More detailsListed by Macdonald Realty
1510 188 KEEFER Street in Vancouver: Downtown VE Condo for sale (Vancouver East) : MLS®# R2467854
1510 188 KEEFER Street Downtown VE Vancouver V6A 0E3$508,000Residential Attached
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 484 sq. ft.45 m2Welcome to 188 Keefer built by renowned developer Westbank in partnership with W.T. Leung Architects. This is a great downtown residence or investment property, located close to trendy restaurants, cafes, and parks. Only a short walk to the Skytrain, the T & T Supermarket and the local elementary school and mere minutes from the Downtown core. This building allows both pets and rentals. The growth value for this area is tremendous considering the city's northeast plans for False Creek. Also the building features over 2,500 sqft of common space including an outdoor terrace with BBQ, play area, fireplace, garden plots, party room and gym. No parking. Must see! More detailsListed by Optim Pacific Realty